Our New Online Faith Sharing Group!
Are you feeling disconnected from parish life during the COVID pandemic? Looking for a way to safely see fellow parishioners and get a spiritual boost? On October 28th, join Arthur Urbano from the comfort of your home for a new monthly online Word and Faith Sharing group. It will be an hour to read and reflect on one of the weekly Scripture readings and pray together. The group is open to all parishioners regardless of age. Come as a family! We will meet live using the Zoom meeting platform from 7:00-8:00PM. It’s free and easy to use, and you can even just join in by telephone. Call the Parish Office for more information and to sign up.
- Monsignor Paul D. Theroux, Pastor
- Deacon Gregory P. Albanese, Deacon
- Michael Santilli, Pastoral Associate; Director of Religious Education; Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Catherine Vincent, Business Manager
- Christine Dooley, Administrative Coordinator
- Margaret Simms, Coordinator of Religious Ed., Gr.1-5
- Meg Shideler, Coordinator of Religous Ed., Gr. 6-8
- Cookie Rodi, Director Music Ministry
- Mark Colozzi, Director Music Ministry
- John Norigian, Organist
- Arthur Urbano, Music Minister
- Antonio Grelle, Music Minister
All Souls Book
November is the month of All Souls. It has been our custom to have a book available for everyone to write in the names of deceased relatives and friends whom they would have remembered in prayer during this month. Because of the Covid restrictions, we are not able to do that this year. However, please submit the names to us and we will compile a list to place on the altar during the month of November so that they can be remembered at all our parish Masses. You can put the names in the collection box or send an email to the parish office ([email protected]). It has been suggested that we give particular remembrance to those who have died as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, so if you make that indication, we will highlight the names on the list.
A word of thanks to all of our parishioners who continue to support our parish through their online giving at Faith Direct and for those who have mailed in their contributions. We are grateful for your assistance in meeting our ongoing expenses. If anyone would like to take this opportunity to support our parish through the convenience of online-giving, you can go to the link to Faith Direct…it is a safe and easy way to contribute to the work of our parish.