There will be no morning Mass on Friday, July 3rd and the parish office will be closed in observance of holiday.
First Communion: July 18th @ 11am & 1pm
Confirmation: September 12th @ 10am & 1pm
*Due to Covid regulations, these ceremonies are not open to the public.
A word of thanks to all of our parishioners who continue to support our parish through their online giving at Faith Direct and for those who have mailed in their contributions. We are grateful for your assistance in meeting our ongoing expenses. If anyone would like to take this opportunity to support our parish through the convenience of online-giving, you can go to the link to Faith Direct…it is a safe and easy way to contribute to the work of our parish.
- Monsignor Paul D. Theroux, Pastor
- Deacon Gregory P. Albanese, Deacon
- Michael Santilli, Pastoral Associate; Director of Religious Education; Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Catherine Vincent, Business Manager
- Christine Dooley, Administrative Coordinator
- Margaret Simms, Coordinator of Religious Ed., Gr.1-5
- Meg Shideler, Coordinator of Religous Ed., Gr. 6-8
- Cookie Rodi, Director Music Ministry
- Mark Colozzi, Director Music Ministry
- John Norigian, Organist
- Arthur Urbano, Music Minister
- Antonio Grelle, Music Minister