Friday 9:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Monsignor Paul D. Theroux, Pastor
- Deacon Gregory P. Albanese, Deacon
- Margaret Simms, Pastoral Associate & Director of Religious Education
- Catherine Vincent, Business Manager
- Christine Dooley, Administrative Coordinator
- Michael Santilli, Coordinator - Youth Ministry
- Meg Shideler, Coordinator - Gr. 7 & 8
- Cookie Rodi, Director Music Ministry
- Mark Colozzi, Director Music Ministry
- John Norigian, Organist
- Arthur Urbano, Music Minister
- Antonio Grelle, Music Minister
TAIZE PRAYER SERVICE will be on Tuesday, March 28th at 7pm.
STATIONS OF THE CROSS ~ THURSDAY: April 6 at 6:30pm ~The Stations or Way of the Cross is the most traditional of all Lenten practices. As we make our way around the fourteen stations we retrace Jesus’ footsteps during His final hours here on earth.
Sunday 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM & 11:00 AM
Confessions: Saturday 4:15 PM or by appointment.